“Therefore, behold, I will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak tenderly to her. And there I will give her her vineyards and make the Valley of Achor a door of hope.” (Hosea 2:14-15) Trouble tends to engulf us when we least expect it and at the most inconvenient of times. News … [Read More...]
Welcome to Satisfied in Christ
Jesus came into the world that his followers "may have life and have it abundantly" (John 10:10). We believe that, more than 2000 years after his birth, Jesus remains the only genuine and lasting source of abundant life. This abundance begins now, but is only fully realised in eternity.
This website is run by Christians who in the past have had gay relationships, but have each now turned away from same-sex practice. Jesus teaches that whoever wants to find his life must be willing to lose it for his sake. So although we continue to face same-sex temptations, we strive to live single, celibate lives out of love for Christ.
We're convinced true satisfaction is found only in a vibrant relationship with the three-in-one God; Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Our passion is to encourage others - whatever temptations you face or whatever your marital status - to trust and treasure the one who "satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's." (Psalm 103:5)
Most Read Posts
- Help! My Church Doesn't Get Singleness (2831)
- Positively Single-Minded (Part 1) (2188)
- Positively Single-Minded (Part 2) (2085)
- Between the Lightning and the Thunderclap (1780)
- How to Declutter Your Mind (1504)
- Are Same-Sex Attractions Sinful? (1391)
- I’m Still Standing (1358)
- Meaningless Resolutions? (1323)
- Feed Me Now and Evermore (1116)
- Who Ate all the Gentleness? (974)